The Department of Urology at Vcare offers advanced urological care at par with international standards. We offer full spectrum of diagnostics and treatment for urology cancers, Gall bladder / Kidney Stones, Prostate Diseases, Laparoscopic Urology, Erectile Dysfunction, Pediatric Urology, Andrology and Androgyny.
Services For Diseases like-
- Urinary tract stones(Kidney/Ureteric/Bladder stones)
- Benign prostate enlargement (BPH),Prostatitis problems
- Urinary tract infections
- Urinary tract cancers(Kidney/Prostate/Bladder/Penile cancer)
- Stricture Urethra
- PUJ Obstruction
- Urinary Fistulas (VVF, Ureterovaginal fistula)
- Hernia and Hydrocoel
- Urinary Incontinence and overactive bladder
- Male Infertility problems
- Paediatric urological problems like PU Valves
- Hypospadias and its surgeries
- Laparoscopic,Endoscopic, Button/Key Hole surgeries
- PCNL/Mini PCNL/Micro PCNLfor kidney stones
- URSL/RIRS for ureteric stones
- TURP/Bipolar TURP/TUIP for enlarged prostate
- LASER stone and prostate surgeries
- TURBT for bladder tumors
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopic pyelolithotomy/ureterolithotomy
- Laparoscopic deroofing of kidney cyst
- Laparoscopic cystectomy
- Laparoscopic prostatectomy
- Hypospadias surgery
- All kind of open urological surgeries
- Testicular biopsy/TESE/PESE
Area of Expertise
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
Benign (non-cancerous) enlargement of prostate, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a very common medical condition affecting large number of men as they age. It is said that almost every man will experience some symptoms of BPH in their lifetime.
Renal / Kidney Stones
Kidney stones refer to solid masses made up of tiny crystals. There can be one or more stones in the kidney or ureter at the same time. idney stones typically leave the body in the urine stream, and a small stone may pass without causing symptoms. If stones grow to sufficient size (usually at least 3 millimeters (0.12 in) they can cause blockage of the ureter.
Prostatitis is typically a condition that involves inflammation of the prostate and sometimes the area around it. There are four types of prostatitis, each with a range of symptoms: Acute bacterial prostatitis, Chronic bacterial prostatitis, Chronic prostatitis without infection, Asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis
This is generally a condition where organs, such as the uterus, falls down or slip out of place. It is used for organs protruding through the vagina or the rectum or for the misalignment of the valves of the heart.
Spinal Fractures and Paralysis
Spinal fractures are different than a broken arm or leg. A fracture or dislocation of a vertebra can cause bone fragments to pinch and damage the spinal nerves or spinal cord. Most spinal fractures occur from car accidents, falls, gunshot, or sports injuries. Injuries can range from relatively mild ligament and muscle strains, to fractures and dislocations of the bony vertebrae, to debilitating spinal cord damage.
Overactive bladder or urge incontinence refers to strong, sudden need to urinate due to bladder spasms or contractions. The frequent need to urinate may occur during the day, at night, or both. If there is loss of bladder control then it is known as urge incontinence
Hematuria refers to the presence of red blood cells in the urine. This is actually a sign that there is a kidney stone or a tumor in the urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, prostate, and urethra), ranging from trivial to lethal.